Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pack your bags



So sorry for the incredibly long silence.  I have been trying to get things in order on my end.  Very soon I will have a large inventory ready for purchase in the shop.  If you are interested in vintage cameras, etc.  Check back here for shop updates.  For now I have decided that it would be better if I posted some future exhibitions worth viewing.  That way, when I slack off at least the information will have already been posted.  Let us start with the upcoming exhibition at the Getty.  "Robert Mapplethorpe: The Perfect Medium."  Oh, if I only had my own jet to fly around and view everything that I want to.  What I find interesting about this particular exhibition is that it is being shown at the same time as "The Thrill of the Chase: The Wagstaff Collection of Photographs".  In past posts I have encouraged anyone reading this who is unfamiliar with Sam Wagstaff to take the time to do some research on him.  Since Mapplethorpe was so closely tied to Wagstaff it is a special opportunity to see both of these exhibitions at one time.  Please contact me if you get the chance to see these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment