Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Beginning


Welcome.  This marks the beginning of a new venture for me.  I wanted to start a space that was dedicated to analog photography.  At this point I do not have everything organized and ready to go, but if I waited for that this blog would never happen.  It has already been a long time coming.  I have decided to just begin and let it develop from here, as it were.  This blog will be all old school.  I know nothing about digital photography so why post about it? 

My hope is to suggest interesting exhibitions to view, give some history of photography and if all goes well, some interviews with regular everyday old school photographers.  I hope it will become a place to visit for suggestions about things to see and learn, people to meet and items to revisit from the past.  I am sure that the majority of the content selected will be chosen solely due to my tastes and interests so please take that into consideration before complaining. If there are things you would like to see posted here just let me know.
  
It has been a long enough wait.  So, let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment